If your repair requires an insurance claim, it can be intimidating and stressful. Minimize your hassle by letting us manage the claim process from start to finish directly with your insurance company and get back on the road as fast as possible.
We maintain strong relationships with insurance companies, which enables us to advocate on your behalf, gain full insurance cooperation, and secure the best repair for you as quickly as possible. We cut through red tape to ensure your claim is handled thoroughly and promptly.
We accept all insurance, and we are a Preferred Repair Shop for the following companies:
- Erie Insurance
- MMG (Maine Mutual Group)
- Mutual Benefit
- Nationwide, Harleysville, Victoria, Allied, and Titan
- S. F.
Know Your Rights – it can save you time & money!
- You have the legal right to choose any shop to repair your vehicle
- You DO NOT have to get estimates from multiple shops
- It’s the insurance company’s obligation to return your car to pre-accident condition – including all labor, parts, and materials
- If the accident was not your fault and you are a claimant, you have the right to a rental car, comparable to your damaged vehicle, while your vehicle is being repaired
Unsure About Filing a Claim?
Call us! Our helpful office personnel have managed thousands of insurance claims and are eager to answer any questions you may have. We can discuss the pros and cons of filing an insurance claim to help you make the best decision for you.